[OPEN-ILS-DEV] 2 questions on configs

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 10:37:01 EST 2007

[snip]

> > > > XBitHack is part of Mod_Include

You can actually remove the XBitHack directive.  It's redundant in the
config.

[snip]

You can remove the PassEnv line as well, since it's a relic of the original
reporting engine days.

Soon (hopefully) I can document the Apache configs better and add them to
CVS.  I think this will be better in the long run than uploading the configs
to the wiki.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson