SPAM: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Debian version/GCC version

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 00:25:05 EST 2007

On 2/19/07, Grace Liu <gyliu86 at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Great, Bill. If you install openils on 32bit machine, can you use
> packages to install postgresql and apache2 and post your steps and installed
> packages which make openils work?

I am installing Apache2 with debian packages, however, I won't be installing
postgres with debian packages, because 1.) I need to do some local tweaking
and 2.) it's untested and I need it to work (next week ;)).

Grace, am I correct that you are coming to the code4lib conference next
week?  If so, vote for my Evergreen-install breakout session and you'll get
to see everything I'm doing to install a test system on my laptop.  I'll
also have a Debian makefile available for anyone who wants to follow along.

Regardless, though, I'll send my latest build/install makefile to the list
when I'm done.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson