[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Happy days are here again!

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 20:10:10 EST 2007

On 21/02/07, Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 21/02/07, Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Was this with the --disable-docs configure switch?
> >
> > And while we're at it, did you add the --enable-libdbi switch? (I
> > /think/ that's it...)
>
> Yep, used --disable-docs.
>
> Nope, used --enable-libdb because that's what
> http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=libdbi had specified. Now
> that you point that out, it's obviously a typo -- I'll fix that for
> you :)
>
> I'll go back and try a fresh build with --enable-libdbi to see if that
> clears up the problem
>
> Thanks!
>
> Dan

Alas, a fresh tar xzf of libdbi-drivers-0.8.2.tar.gz and a swift
./configure --disable-docs --enable-libdbi --with-pgsql still results
in "error: cannot find input file: doc/Makefile.in".

I still need to delete the offending lines in configure.in, run
autogen.sh, and rerun configure before I'm able to start building.

Dan