[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Happy days are here again!

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 08:44:25 EST 2007

On 2/21/07, Mike Rylander <mrylander at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/21/07, Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]

> > Alas, a fresh tar xzf of libdbi-drivers-0.8.2.tar.gz and a swift
> > ./configure --disable-docs --enable-libdbi --with-pgsql still results
> > in "error: cannot find input file: doc/Makefile.in".
> >
> > I still need to delete the offending lines in configure.in, run
> > autogen.sh, and rerun configure before I'm able to start building.
>
> ARG!  I'm getting the same thing ... I could have sworn that Bill said
> he didn't have a problem with --disable-docs.  Bill?

Dan Scott is on a roll today, people!  Long story short, it's a
packaging bug with libdbi-drivers, and it's been fixed with
libdbi-drivers-0.8.2-1.tar.gz, available now for your installing
pleasure.

The bug entered about the issue:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=512945&aid=1665718&group_id=65979

Where to get the new tarball: