SPAM: Re: [OPEN-ILS-DEV] Debian version/GCC version

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 11:35:46 EST 2007

I've committed a patch to OpenILS/src/Makefile for rel_1_0 and HEAD which
will allow users to seed the CFLAGS and/or LDLIBS environment variables when
building the source.  So, if you are building on x86, you can run the
top-level makefile like so:

CFLAGS=-D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE make

This should allow us to build the Apache modules.

-bill

billserickson at gmail.com
http://open-ils.org