[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Gentoo ebuild 20070215

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 10:15:48 EST 2007

On 22/02/07, Don McMorris <don.mcmorris at gmail.com> wrote:
> I love my weird configurations ;)

I don't think there is any such thing as a normal configuration :)

> I would really love it if somebody made a VMWare image that could be
> downloaded ;)  I'm sure that, if somebody did want to build VM Images,
> LiveCD's, or something along those lines, PINES would at least
> consider a BitTorrent tracker to share them and possibly OpenBiblio
> providing space to download from.

Creating a VMWare image is exactly what I've been working on (and off)
since November. I restarted my effort three days ago now, and am
confident that I'll have it ready by the end of the code4lib
conference next week.

I also want to try Eric's portage overlay, so I'll probably copy my
current VMWare image and go both directions :)

Dan