[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Configuration Help

ddean at jerseyconnect.net ddean at jerseyconnect.net
Wed Feb 28 12:49:41 EST 2007

Apologies if someone has already answered your question, but it looks like
you may have the older versions of the SQL scripts.  You should grab a copy
of the new (1.0.2.4) release.

If you already have this, or if this doesn't fix your problem, you can try
stepping through each script in order and noting which one(s) fail with a
ROLLBACK.  You should probably drop the database beforehand.

Change to the postgres user and run this command for each file "psql -d
[your database name] < [SQL script]".

This should give us a much better idea where the problem lies.

	- David

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] File does not exist:
/var/lib/openils/web/favicon.ico

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] File does not exist:
/var/lib/openils/web/favicon.ico

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] permission::perm_list can't SELECT id,
code, description, referer: http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] FROM   permission.perm_list, referer:
http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] : DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:
schema "permission" does not exist, referer:
http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1]  [for Statement "SELECT id, code,
description, referer: http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] FROM   permission.perm_list, referer:
http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] "] at
/usr/lib/perl5/vendor_perl/5.8.8/DBIx/ContextualFetch.pm line 52.,
referer: http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1]  at
/usr/libexec/openils/cgi-bin/usr_group-setup.cgi line 23, referer:
http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

 [error] [client 10.0.249.1] Premature end of script headers:
usr_group-setup.cgi, referer: http://10.0.250.15/cgi-bin/config.cgi

I have dropped and recreated the db every which way that I can imagine
to try and redo the missing information.  I have updated Postgres.  I do
get errors when I run the build-oils-db.sh script.  The end of the
script looks like this.

/usr/libexec/openils/import/build-oils-db.sh Pg localhost 5432 openils
postgres

CREATE SCHEMA

CREATE FUNCTION

 create_auditor

----------------

(1 row)

 create_auditor

----------------

(1 row)

 create_auditor

----------------

(1 row)

 create_auditor

----------------

(1 row)

psql:900.audit-tables.sql:50: ERROR:  schema "asset" does not exist

CONTEXT:  SQL statement "

                        CREATE TABLE auditor.asset_call_number_history (

                                audit_time      TIMESTAMP WITH TIME ZONE
NOT NULL,

                                audit_action    TEXT
NOT NULL,

                                LIKE asset.call_number

                        );

        "

PL/pgSQL function "create_auditor" line 2 at execute statement

psql:900.audit-tables.sql:51: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

ROLLBACK

I have ran the smaller script of build-db.sh by hand.  I get the follow
errors.

psql:080.schema.money.sql:372: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:080.schema.money.sql:385: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

ROLLBACK

psql:090.schema.action.sql:1: ERROR:  schema "action" does not exist

BEGIN

CREATE SCHEMA

psql:090.schema.action.sql:13: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create
implicit sequence "in_house_use_id_seq" for serial column
"in_house_use.id"

psql:090.schema.action.sql:13: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will
create implicit index "in_house_use_pkey" for table "in_house_use"

CREATE TABLE

psql:090.schema.action.sql:22: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE will create
implicit sequence "non_cataloged_circulation_id_seq" for serial column
"non_cataloged_circulation.id"

psql:090.schema.action.sql:22: NOTICE:  CREATE TABLE / PRIMARY KEY will
create implicit index "non_cataloged_circulation_pkey" for table
"non_cataloged_circulat

CREATE TRIGGER

psql:090.schema.action.sql:103: ERROR:  schema "money" does not exist

psql:090.schema.action.sql:104: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:105: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:106: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:107: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:108: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:109: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:116: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:122: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

psql:090.schema.action.sql:136: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

ALTER TABLE

ALTER TABLE

ALTER TABLE

ALTER TABLE

psql:800.fkeys.sql:72: ERROR:  schema "money" does not exist

psql:800.fkeys.sql:74: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands
ignored until end of transaction block

psql:800.fkeys.sql:75: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands
ignored until end of transaction block

psql:800.fkeys.sql:76: ERROR:  current transaction is aborted, commands
ignored until end of transaction block

ROLLBACK

psql:900.audit-tables.sql:1: ERROR:  schema "auditor" does not exist

BEGIN

CREATE SCHEMA

CREATE FUNCTION

Is there another build db script that I am missing?  What do I need to
do to get the initial db setup?

Thank you again for all your help.

Cory Fuchs