[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Gentoo/portage tree for evergreen

Jason Etheridge phasefx at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 13:14:25 EST 2007

On 1/8/07, Zbigniew Bomert OP <zbomert at dominikanie.pl> wrote:
> No, thats not a problem with staff client build. The xulrunner is
> installed in the system under /usr/lib/xulrunner and thus, if client
> (wherever it is) want to write to xulrunner's chrome, it needs
> privileges for /usr/lib/xulrunner... which is root.

Ah, I see.  I've never actually used a globally installed xulrunner in
Linux, so hadn't encountered that before.  Hrmm.  If anyone pokes
around with it and comes up with a good solution, let me know!

And I'm glad you're able to get a build up and running!

--
Jason Etheridge
GPLS -- PINES Development