[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Gentoo/portage tree for evergreen

Eric Lesage lesagee at iro.umontreal.ca
Mon Jan 8 18:03:59 EST 2007

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, Dan Scott wrote:

> Just out of interest, did you find that you needed to make any changes
> http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_prerequisites_on_gentoo?
> It would be really nice to keep the documentation as close to reality as
> possible :)

Hi,

The documentation was really helpful to gather all that was required. I
guess the major difference is that I run using ejabberd (and wildfire
wouldn't work for me). Another thing is that I didn't install my database
for use with the privileged postgres account. Otherwise, if you mix in the
generic config instructions (eg. libdbi), I think that's pretty
equivalent.

--
Eric Lesage