[OPEN-ILS-DEV] searchCriteria.pm and searchCriterium.pm missingin stable release

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 00:09:41 EDT 2007

On 7/4/07, Peter Newman <Peter.Newman at cdu.edu.au> wrote:

> Thanks - this now means I have a first version of an rpm
>
> Reason is rpmbuild automatically looks at what every perl module uses and
> adds those requirements - I couldn't figure a way to disable this.
>
> This is what the error message I used to get...
>
> $ rpm -i --test Evergreen-ILS-1.0.6.3-1.fc6.bf.noarch.rpm
>
> error: Failed dependencies:
>
> **
> perl(OpenSRF::DOM::Element::searchCriteria) is needed by
> Evergreen-ILS-1.0.6.3-1.fc6.bf.noarch
> perl(OpenSRF::DOM::Element::searchCriterium) is needed by
> Evergreen-ILS-1.0.6.3-1.fc6.bf.noarch
> **
> It doesn't mean that these are used it's just that rpm won't play nice
> without them or by removing the code which refers to them (which I see
> you've now done in the trunk ;-)

One step ahead of you there :) ... I committed their removal this
afternoon, along with some other general clean up.

If you're looking to continue with the RPM goodness we can think about
putting a spec file in the 1.3 branch for sure, and probably the 1.2
branch (new stable) as well.

Thanks, Pete!

--miker