[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Evergreen Perl module package declarations

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 10:15:54 EDT 2007

On 7/6/07, Peter Newman <Peter.Newman at cdu.edu.au> wrote:

> Thanks :-) that work well
>
>  This is how the package looks (will make available next week as our darlug
> server's sick):
>
>  (Will test and then do an Evergreen rpm over the w/e hopefully)

Very cool!

One thing I noticed, and this will probably require some adjustment to
the makefile to add more -rpath entries, is that we'll probably want
to install the applications (/usr/lib/osrf_math.so and friends) to
something like /usr/local/share/opensrf/apps, since they aren't meant
to be regular shared libs -- they're more like apache modules (almost
exactly like, actually).

pete++

--miker