[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Local System Administration - Closed Dates Editor Error

Pseudo Admin sayanslib at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 12:13:10 EDT 2007

Hello,

In customizing our Evergreen install (version 1.0.6.3) I encountered this
error while configuring our system using the staff client:

When I click on Local System Administration and select Closed Dates Editor I
encountered this error:

{"message":"Calendar is not
defined","fileName":"http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/admin/closed_dates.js","lineNumber":87,"stack":"cdinitCals()@
http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/admin

Event])@
http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/admin/closed_dates.xhtml:1\n@:0\n
","name":"ReferenceError"}

 any changes made on closed dates are not saved

I tried doing it using the web interface at
http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/admin, this is the error I get:

{"name":"TypeError","message":"Null

value","message":"Null value","line":29}

One more thing, when I played around with the admin tabs I encountered
another error, in selecting Offline Transaction Management I get this error:

* Fix Me *
Error parsing JSON [SyntaxError: illegal character]

(i can't find the correct keys so I will just describe the characters - A
dice looking character with 3 dots followed by a diamond shape embedded with
a question mark followed by another dice looking character with 4 dots)
I have a screen capture of the error but I'm not sure if attaching images is
allowed

clicking debug produces this:

Please open a helpdesk ticket and include the following text:

Tue Jul 17 2007 12:14:04 GMT+0800 (CST)

Error retrieving offline sessions.

{
    "message":"robj has no properties",
    "fileName":"http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/main/JSAN.js",
    "lineNumber":864,
    "stack":"()@http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/main/JSAN.js:864\n(
    [
        object Object
    ]
    )@
http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/main/JSAN.js:229\nmy_init()@http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/admin/offline_manage_xacts.xul:24\nonload(
    [
        object Event
    ]
    )@
http://cslibff/xul/cslibopac/server/admin/offline_manage_xacts.xul:1\n@:0\n
",
    "name":"TypeError"
}

I am hoping that you guys could help me out with this problem just like in
the past :)

By the way is there a wiki on how to upgrade from 1.0.6.3 to 1.2 that will
not affect existing data?

Thanks!

Mon