[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: French translation of OPAC

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 20:53:54 EDT 2007

Hi:

As part of a research project at Laurentian University funded by
wirespeak.com, I'm happy to contribute a French (Canadian) translation
of the OPAC strings in opac.dtd. I am using the translation for
determining where further multilingual support is required in the
OPAC, and I hope that the translation will be useful in its own right
for other organizations that might be interested in French language
support.

====

Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1 By making a contribution to this
project, I certify that:
(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I have
the right to submit it under the open source license indicated in the
file; or
(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best of
my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source license and
I have the right under that license to submit that work with
modifications, whether created in whole or in part by me, under the
same open source license (unless I am permitted to submit under a
different license), as indicated in the file; or
(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other person
who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified it; and
(d) In the case of each of (a), (b), or (c), I understand and agree
that this project and the contribution are public and that a record of
the contribution (including all personal information I submit with it,
including my sign-off) is maintained indefinitely and may be
redistributed consistent with this project or the open source license
indicated in the file.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University