[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Startup errors

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Mon Jun 4 09:29:47 EDT 2007

Dan Wells wrote:
> Hello Hennie,
>
> I am also willing to peek at your configs/logs, but I don't see them posted.  Please post them to the list when you get the chance.  If they are too large, you may want to try doing a stop_all, deleting or moving out the old log files, then doing a start_all to get a nice fresh pile of errors.  I would also make sure to stop_all as soon as things have errored out (that is, before tarring the logs), as some error messages will build indefinitely.
>
> DW

Apologies, I wasn't sure what the policy is re. attachments so I mailed
them to Don offlist.

Here they are:

Regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.