[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Startup errors

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:04:02 EDT 2007

HI Hennie:

There have been reports of this in the past...  Actually, looking it
over, I _was_ one of the reports ;).  Wolfgang was another.

Mine was back just post-alpha, pre-beta.  Wolfgang's was a little more
recent.  I gave up on mine and waited for the beta.  Wolfgang's was a
result of a configuration issue it seemed.

Now that you've got a new error, would you mind sending to the list
your configuration and logs? Again, a semi-automated way to do this is
at http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=scratchpad:dmcmorris:start#config_log_zip-up

--Don