[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Startup errors

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 11:21:08 EDT 2007

On 05/06/07, Hennie Rautenbach <hennie at sabinet.co.za> wrote:
> Dan Scott wrote:
> > In openils.xml, inside  the <open-ils.storage> / <unix_config>
> > section, you have two <max_requests> elements. Remove one of them,
> > restart the services, and you should be good to go.
> >
> > Fingers crossed,
>
> Sorry Dan. Did what you suggest but no luck :-(
>
> opensrf at leo:~$  ./autogen.sh /openils/conf/bootstrap.conf
> Updating fieldmapper
> Updating web_fieldmapper
> Updating OrgTree
> removing OrgTree from the cache...
> Can't call method "method_lookup" on an undefined value at
> /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Application.pm line 103.
> Updating OrgTree HTML
> Can't call method "method_lookup" on an undefined value at
> /openils/lib/perl5/OpenSRF/Application.pm line 103.
> Done

Just to be absolutely sure that all of the opensrf services have
stopped, can you consider trying a complete restart of the server? The
fix to openils.xml should have, at the very least, resulted in a
different error message once you stopped and started all of the
services using osrf_ctl.sh and then ran autogen.sh again. I'm
wondering whether one of the opensrf services might have hung around
and still have been using the old openils.xml configuration.

Sorry to be a pain!

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University