[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: object.c (performance tweak)

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Tue Jun 5 21:10:33 EDT 2007

Yesterday I submitted a patch for object.c, but now I'm confused.

--- Scott McKellar <mck9 at swbell.net> wrote:

> This patch tidies up object.c a bit, and tweaks performance.

I had held off posting patches for the JSON stuff because on May 1
Bill had posted that he was extensively rearranging it.  Then on
June 1 he posted on the change log that he had "added uncommitted
new JSON files to branch."  I assumed that this was the rearrangement
he had mentioned, and concluded that it was safe to post patches.
So I posted one.

Upon looking more closely, however, I see that I was mistaken.
The code in the development repository is almost unchanged.  I
don't know what the change log entry was all about but it wasn't
what I thought.  Maybe I should learn how branches work in CVS.

Bottom line: please disregard my previous patch.  I'll wait for a
more auspicious time.

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/aargh/