[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Ubuntu 7.04 Apache2 don't start

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Wed Jun 6 05:15:55 EDT 2007

Jason Etheridge wrote:
>>  [Wed Jun 06 06:48:00 2007] [notice] child pid 15700 exit signal
>> Segmentation fault (11)
>
> Hrmm, I don't know if this has anything to do with anything in this
> case, but make sure you're not using mod_php with Apache.  I believe
> that would cause Evergreen to go into conniptions.

Not sure how to check but here are the "mods-enabled" for Apache2.

evergreen at ns2:/etc/apache2/mods-enabled$ ls
alias.load            authz_host.load  deflate.conf     disk_cache.load
negotiation.load  rewrite.load
auth_basic.load       authz_user.load  deflate.load     env.load
perl.conf         setenvif.load
authn_file.load       autoindex.load   dir.conf         expires.load
perl.load         ssl.conf
authz_default.load    cache.load       dir.load         include.load
proxy.conf        ssl.load
authz_groupfile.load  cgi.load         disk_cache.conf  mime.load
proxy.load        status.load

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.