[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Ubuntu 7.04 Apache2 don't start

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Wed Jun 6 15:01:57 EDT 2007

Dan Wells wrote:
> I am sorry that things are still not going well for you.  You should take heart in knowing that Apache problems are generally easier to fix than Evergreen ones ;)

Dan, I appreciate your kind words of encouragement :-)

I suspect I started the Apache server too soon (as per instructions on
the Wiki).  If the instructions are to be believed the Apache2 server
has to be started prior to completing the configuration of ejabberd and
starting Openils ?

I completed the steps on the Wiki, started Evergreen, and Apache2 seem
to have settled. At least I get to access the web-page.
http://ns2.sabinet.co.za

Will do a stop/start  tomorrow and report the status  (Timezone
differences are a bitch when you are keen to resolve problems like
these...).

Regards,

Hennie