[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: Make SVN ILS build

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 22:08:21 EDT 2007

OpenSRF installed almost perfectly out of the shiny new SVN box; BIll
already took care of one minor bug.

ILS, on the other hand, required a bit of TLC. These patches are part
one of a clean-up effort for the build system that enables ILS to
build and install against OpenSRF now that OpenSRF is maintained in a
separate repository. The patches don't clean up all of the ugliness I
saw there, but they get us back to a working state.

For simplicity's sake I've left OpenSRF installing by default into the
/openils/ directory, but at some point this will probably want to move
into its own /opensrf/ directory.

OpenSRF-svn-build.patch: this modifies the objson headers to specify
that "utils.h" is actually found in "opensrf/utils.h". I beleive the
ILS build was failing with the unqualified include because it didn't
have access to the utils.h file that used to be kept around in a
common TMP directory when OpenSRF and ILS were built simultaneously.

ILS-svn-build.patch:
  * removes a ton of OpenSRF cruft such as build targets
  * adds two new configuration variables (OPENSRF_HEADERS and
OPENSRF_LIBS) to point to the OpenSRF heads and libraries,
respectively
  * removes one unnecessary makefile variable (TMPDIR)

Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1
By making a contribution to this project, I certify that:
(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I have
the right to submit it under the open source license indicated in the
file; or
(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best of
my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source license and
I have the right under that license to submit that work with
modifications, whether created in whole or in part by me, under the
same open source license (unless I am permitted to submit under a
different license), as indicated in the file; or
(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other person
who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified it; and
(d) In the case of each of (a), (b), or (c), I understand and agree
that this project and the contribution are public and that a record of
the contribution (including all personal information I submit with it,
including my sign-off) is maintained indefinitely and may be
redistributed consistent with this project or the open source license
indicated in the file.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University