[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Installed evergreen OAPC killed moodle on same web server

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:24:50 EDT 2007

On 6/14/07, John Nowlin <JNowlin at cclaflorida.org> wrote:

> I just finished installing evergreen on my test Ubuntu box and now my
> http://localhost/moodle to access moodle (and /myphpadmin etc). I had a
> feeling that the changes being made to apache2 was going to kill my
> moodle access, but I am to new at Linux to know exactly which of the
> configuration changes I can undo or change to return access to /moodle
> and /myphpadmin. Can you please point me to the documentation that
> describes what change I need to make.

I have seen cases where running Evergreen and PHP together on an Apache
server causes the Apache server to segfault when you try to access a page.
(I think it has something to do with Apache trying to load different
versions of Expat, or some such.)  If this is the problem, though, the
server will likely be unusable and you'll see segfault errors in the Apache
error logs.  Regardless of the issue, though, the Apache error logs should
give you some idea of what the problem is.

-bill

--
Bill Erickson
PINES Systems Developer