[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: Make subversioned OpenSRF build on a clean system

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 10:35:47 EDT 2007

On 6/20/07, Dan Scott <denials at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hmm. Methinks that (well, meknows that) the recently split-out OpenSRF
> will not build as-is on a clean system. It seems that it currently
> expects headers to be available in /opensrf.
>
> Anyways, trivial patch included that seems to fix the problem here.
> Please take a peek.
>
> --
> Dan Scott
> Laurentian University

Thanks Dan!  Instead of applying this patch, we're going to go ahead and
perform the full opensrf directory layout changes (see
http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2007-April/000733.html)
to resolve this issue.  To rehash, the idea is to have an external include
directory, then any file that needs OpenSRF headers (even opensrf files)
will include <opensrf/blah.h>.  This should resolve a lot of build woes and
help with the future autotool-ing of OpenSRF.  I'll keep you posted...

-bill

--
Bill Erickson
PINES Systems Developer