[OPEN-ILS-DEV] dokuwiki change emails, not receiving

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 17:02:54 EDT 2007

On 6/25/07, Josh Stompro <stomproj at larl.org> wrote:
> I haven't received a change notification about the pages I have been
> monitoring on the dokuwiki since 4/23/2007.  Was there maybe an upgrade
> done, and that feature wasn't enabled?  I know that the
> server_installation main page has changed several times since then and I
> haven't seen anything delivered to our smtp server(I don't think we are
> bouncing anything back).
> Thanks
> Josh

I'm sure it has been upgraded since then.  I seem to recall having to
re-subscribe to the RSS feed (maybe the URL changed with the upgrade),
but Brad is getting emails.

Would you try subscribing to that page again?  If you still don't get
edits then I'll ask the GPLS IT folks to look at the logs on our end.