[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: log.c (logging to stderr)

Scott McKellar mck9 at swbell.net
Mon Jun 25 22:46:13 EDT 2007

This patch is closely related to my previous patch to the same file.
I am submitting it separately so that, if you don't like it, you can
reject it without having to disentangle it from the other changes.

Currently if we have asked to log to a file, but we haven't yet
specified the name of that log file, then any messages issued are
dropped.

With this patch, any messages issued under these conditions will be
rerouted to standard error.  The rerouting is only temporary,
applying only to the current message.

Scott McKellar
http://home.swbell.net/mck9/aargh/