[OPEN-ILS-DEV] dokuwiki change emails, not receiving

Josh Stompro stomproj at larl.org
Fri Jun 29 11:57:31 EDT 2007

I unsubscribed and subscribed again, made a change and saw no email.

I changed my email address, unsubscribed, and subscribed again, made a
change and saw no email.

The mail server these should be going through does no blocking
whatsoever, so even if the machine that is sending these emails doesn't
have a valid reverse DNS, or something else weird, it should still be
accepted.

If PINES tech could give me some logs or something that would point out
that it is a problem on my end, that would be great.

I made a change to
http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=installing_prerequisites_on_debian
on 2007/06/29 11:15 and on 2007/06/28 11:26 that I should have been
notified about.

Thanks
Josh

--
Lake Agassiz Regional Library - Moorhead MN larl.org
Josh Stompro               | Office 218.233.3757 EXT-139