[OPEN-ILS-DEV] documentation request

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 16:51:20 EDT 2007

The majority of the documentation resides on the DokuWiki at the
moment, at http://www.openils.org/dokuwiki.  As you said, I don't
think there's any of the low-level documentation that you're looking
for on there (yet!).

I think a major portion of what you're looking for would be the
OpenSRF workers for Evergreen (a list of them, what they do, and how
they function).  The Apache interface would be a Mid-level function I
believe (which uses a Perl API for OpenSRF, which calls the workers).
In theory, you could use a plain ol' Jabber client as a staff client
(Talk about a staff nightmare!).

I will try to put together a lower-mid level map, but will leave it to
somebody more experienced to list/explain the OpenSRF Workers.

Hope this helps!
--Don