[OPEN-ILS-DEV] AddedContent.js et al

Bill Erickson billserickson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 10:38:27 EDT 2007

On 3/16/07, Don McMorris <don.mcmorris at gmail.com> wrote:

> Could you verify the accuracy and currentness of
>
> http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=finalizing_the_opac_installation&s=webdir
> ?

Updated.  I added docs for lib_list.inc, which is the static org-tree used
by the HTML-only interface.

My hunch is AddedContent.js was obsoleted, but since I haven't got
> this far yet I would like confirmation.

WEBDIR/opac/common/js/added_content.js is still in use.  Is that the file
you're referring to?

Also, the WEBDIR/js/opac should probably be updated to
> WEBDIR/opac/common/js/.  If you agree, I'll make the change.
>
> Now the good news... We've almost got another whose there ;)

Excellent!  Thanks for the wiki work!

-bill

--
Bill Erickson