[OPEN-ILS-DEV] tar.tar

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 17:29:49 EDT 2007

I don't think we're quite understanding...

The files for the ILS and for the staff client are at
http://www.open-ils.org/cvs.html, and are in .tar.gz.  I cannot find a
"tar.tar" file.  They are named "Evergreen-ILS-x.x.x.tar.gz" (x.x.x
refers to version number, and on occasion there will be a 4th number).

The CVS in the URI is left over from when the page outlined just CVS
info (packages weren't made at the time).

Further down on the same page is information to download from CVS if
you so desire.  However, unless you plan to make contribs, it would be
suggested you use one of the packages at the top.

If we still haven't answered the question, reply to this message with
a link to the file which you downloaded but were unable to open.

--Don