[OPEN-ILS-DEV] install help please

Rene Paquin rpaquin at wlu.ca
Fri Mar 23 10:42:36 EDT 2007

Hello.  I am very interested in learning about this ILS and I am also
very new to the Linux world so I am learning as I go and will need your
patience and help.  I am currently using the Debian Etch system with
Apache 2.2 and Postgresql 8.1.  I have been through the online
documentation of installing the server and I have installed all the
dependancies (at least I believe I have) and I am at the point of
compiling the source code.  When I run make I get this as the
results....      Thanks.

Rene

objson/libobjson.so
make[2]: cc: Command not found
make[2]: *** [md5.o] Error 127
make[1]: *** [objson/libobjson.so] Error 2

-------------- [ openils_core ]

make[2]: cc: Command not found
make[2]: *** [fieldmapper_lookup.o] Error 127
make[1]: *** [libfieldmapper] Error 2

-------------- [ openils_web ]

mod_xmlent
make[2]: cc: Command not found