[OPEN-ILS-DEV] install.sh build -- lot's of apparent errors...

Garry Collum gcollum at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 21:10:14 EDT 2007

It's been a while since I programmed in C, but libdbdpgsql is the correct
name for the library.  The -l in the ld is a switch followed by the name of
the library, sans lib.

A complete hack, but I copied the contents of /usr/lib/dbd into the
Open-ILS/src/c-apps directory and tried again.  I got a little farther, but
ld errored out again.  With the error of: collect2: ld returned 1 exit
status.  I would like to figure out why ld is not finding the libraries in
/usr/lib/dbd.

I have httpd-2.2.3-5 and httpd-devel-2.2.3-5 installed.

Garry