[OPEN-ILS-DEV] libdbi-driver problem

Rene Paquin rpaquin at wlu.ca
Mon Mar 26 09:35:19 EDT 2007

--with-pgsql-incdir=/usr/include/postgresql/  - this worked.  Thank
you.

Now I am getting apr errors.  usr/include/apr-1.0/apr.h:270:error

Does this have to do with the fact that I am using apr-1.0 as opposed
to apr-0?

>>> billserickson at gmail.com 3/23/2007 4:31:53 PM >>>
Try removing this part of the configure line:

--with-pgsql-dir=/usr/include/postgresql/

I think --with-pgsql-dir is expecting a full Postgres install
directory,
with an include sub-directory, which is not the case here.

If it still does not work, try adding this:

--with-pgsql-incdir=/usr/include/postgresql/

-bill

--
Bill Erickson
PINES Systems Developer