[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Unhandled Error in Staff Client

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Thu Mar 29 11:18:14 EDT 2007

I'm testing out Evergreen for possible use at my library.

I've installed and am running the current staff client (Build ID: sc_v100_rc2) downloaded from http://www.open-ils.org/cvs.html and I ran into an unhandled error.

I logged in with the following info:

hostname
demo.gapines.org

Status 200: OK
Version 200: OK

Username
arl-bkm-dem-admin

password
demo123

Instead of logging me in, it popped up a dialog box saying:

Unhandled Error
FIXME: If you encounter this alert, please inform your IT/ILS helpdesk staff or your friendly Evergreen developers.

auth.session.init

LOGIN_FAILED
User login failed

[Checkbox]Check here to confirm this message.

[OK]  [Report to Helpdesk]  [Debug]

Clicking any of above options just returns the same dialog box infinitely.  I resorted to "End Task" from the Windows task manager to make it go away.

Is this problem me or the program?

Thanks,
Karen Collier