[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OpenSRF installation problems

Hennie Rautenbach hennie at sabinet.co.za
Thu May 3 07:39:49 EDT 2007

Dan Scott wrote:
> Hi Hennie:
>
> On Gentoo, I wrote the following instruction --
>
> Create a symbolic link from /etc/apache2/httpd.conf to
> /etc/apache2/apache2.conf to enable the Evergreen Apache modules to be
> installed and configured correctly:
>
> ln -sf /etc/apache2/httpd.conf /etc/apache2/apache2.conf
>
> -- you might have to do something similar for Debian. Hope this helps!

Hi Dan,

I have done as you recommended. But I suspect that these (LoadModule)
errors aren't related to the fact that the OpenSRF part of the source
tree don't get built and installed. It is just blatantly ignored. No
error, nothing.

Is there a way I can walk through the compile & installation steps of
Evergreen-ILS-1.0.5.0/OpenSRF/src/Makefile manually ?

Regards,

Hennie

delete it and notify the sender. The contents of this e-mail are the
opinion of the writer only and are not endorsed by Sabinet Online
Limited unless expressly stated otherwise.