[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Looking for some help!

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Thu May 3 09:58:51 EDT 2007

Hi,

I hope I got the linenumbers correct, working from viewcvs.

-On [20070503 15:50], jhaque at nypl.org (jhaque at nypl.org) wrote:
>BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
>../../../OpenSRF/src/perlmods/OpenSRF/System.pm line 18.

use Net::Server::PreFork;

>I'm missing something some place... can some one point me in the right
>direction? I was using this
>http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=server_installation.

Been ages since I've done Perl (thank $DEITY), but can you check if you have
the Net::Server Perl package installed? As far as I remember PreFork is part
of it.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
One often hears the most when everyone is silent...