[OPEN-ILS-DEV] JavaScript SpiderMonkey on FC6

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Fri May 4 06:51:40 EDT 2007

On 5/3/07, Natasha Stephan <stephann at lindahall.org> wrote:

> Hello again, all,
>
> I'm working through some of the answers you all have provided on this list,
> and adding things to the DocuWiki.  So I'm not there yet.  But I've made a
> lot of progress!
>

> Still having trouble with one last Perl module – JavaScript::SpiderMonkey.
> I try to install it from CPAN and I get this error:

I only have a moment, but I wanted to make sure that you'd seen this*
from the wiki.  It is general instructions on how to build both libjs
(the SpiderMonkey library) and the JavaScript::SpiderMonkey perl
module.

* http://open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=spidermonkey

Let us know if that gets you going!

--miker