[OPEN-ILS-DEV] ubuntu installation error

Larry Page larryspage at gmail.com
Sun May 6 13:39:40 EDT 2007

Hi, Jason and all

Thanks. They are in the bootstrap.conf, which is very hard to find there is
a space at the end as an error. Suggest that trim all spaces at the end or
put another sign for ending of the username / passwd strings.

Now comes a new problem. When run: udo -u opensrf /openils/bin/autogen.sh
../conf/bootstrap.conf I got error: Can't call method "opac_visible" on an
undefined value at org_tree_html_options.pl line 28. The details are:

evergreen-admin at eg-server:/openils/bin$ sudo -u opensrf
/openils/bin/autogen.sh ../conf/bootstrap.conf
Updating fieldmapper
Updating web_fieldmapper
Updating OrgTree
Updating OrgTree HTML
Can't call method "opac_visible" on an undefined value at
org_tree_html_options.pl line 28.
Done