[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Compiling and installing Evergreen on Fedora Core 5

Michael, Ryan rmichael at solinet.net
Tue May 8 11:08:38 EDT 2007

There is a missing prereq on the FC install page.  In addition to
memcached you need to install libmemcache and libmemcache-devel in order
to get memcache.h

You can find copies here:
http://ftp.iasi.roedu.net/mirrors/opensuse.org/repositories/server:/http
/Fedora_Extras_5/repodata/repoview/L.group.html

-Ryan