[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Compiling and installing Evergreen on Fedora Core 5

Natasha Stephan stephann at lindahall.org
Tue May 8 11:54:40 EDT 2007

Hi Jason,
Don't let me dominate the wiki FC prereq pages; if you have any
suggestions, please feel free to implement them!
As I mentioned (somewhere) before, I followed the basic format of the
Debian install pages.  I don't claim to be a guru; I've just written up
what worked (so far) for me.
Thanks, and sorry the info wasn't helpful to you!
Natasha

[snip]