[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Another problem when compiling on FC 5

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Tue May 8 16:48:28 EDT 2007

-On [20070508 18:06], Jason Zou (qzou at lakeheadu.ca) wrote:
> In file included from /usr/include/httpd/ap_config.h:25,
>                       from /usr/include/httpd/httpd.h:43,
>                       from apachetools.h:1,
>                       from apachetools.c:1:
> /usr/include/apr-1/apr.h:270: error exprected '=', ',',':', 'asm' or
> '__attribute__' before 'apr_off_t'

268 typedef  size_t          apr_size_t;
269 typedef  ssize_t         apr_ssize_t;
270 typedef  off_t           apr_off_t;
271 typedef  socklen_t       apr_socklen_t;

So it is not picking up off_t.
Try something like: grep -R off_t /usr/include/* | grep typedef

Something in the chain of includes and defines it messes up and off_t is not
being defined I guess.

Then again, I could be way off here, since this is not the type of error
message I'd commonly get for such issues.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
All for one, one for all...