[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Should we split the mailing lists?

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Tue May 8 22:31:57 EDT 2007

I think Jason's intention is to allow the developers' to have their
own "club".  I personally agree that another list may be warranted
now.

I can picture a contributor getting annoyed by tech support "calls" to
"their" list, and leaving.  Having something really for the
developers' to talk at the code-level would, IMHO, be something nice.
This (the -dev) list could remain as it is (although it's called
"dev", there's already a lot of tech support archives).

As always, keep up the good work guys!
--Don