[OPEN-ILS-DEV] OrgTree.js created with null size

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Thu May 10 14:22:03 EDT 2007

No, max_requests should only appear once in a given section.

Did you actually copy the opensrf.xml.example to opensrf.xml and
modify the contents, or did you just "make install" with EG 1.1.5?
"make install" will only install the new *.example files, it won't
automatically upgrade your existing configuration files.

Dan

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University