[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Am I close - revised

Rene Paquin rpaquin at wlu.ca
Fri May 11 09:04:50 EDT 2007

So the problem as I see it is that certain libraries, specifically
oils_rstore.so,  are not being found as the libraries are not being
linked despite creating an evergreen.conf file in the /etc/ld.so.conf.d/
directory, inserting the paths  and running ldconfig and adding the
three export lines to the autogen.sh and osrf_ctl.sh files. There was a
good discussion of the whats and what nots about the proper procedures
regarding linkages however being very inexperienced in this area it was
all above my head.

In my situation then, with a ubuntu install, what is the solution to
the linkage problem?  I realize that I am asking for a little hand
holding here however I am learning as I go and it is very appreciated.

Thanks again,

Rene