[OPEN-ILS-DEV] cstore problem

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Tue May 15 06:39:34 EDT 2007

Hi again... sorry about not responding to the list, Don... Me bad,
again!..

Anyway, \dt also only shows the 4 tables that hennie reported.
I did find ~/Evergreen/Open-ILS/src/sql/Pg/build-db.sh, and ran it,
entering the password several times, and watching output that looked
like it was working... but still no tables show with a \dt.

don

>>> don.mcmorris at gmail.com 5/15/2007 2:15 AM >>>

My bad guys! \z is privileges.  Instead, run \dt.  According to the
manual, this should show the tables.

--Don