[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Hardware details

Bill Ott bott at grpl.org
Wed May 16 21:36:49 EDT 2007

I see in the FAQ a description of the clustering, load balancing, etc.
that you're using.  Seems like an excellent selection of tools by the way.

I was wondering if someone could briefly describe the physical layout of
this.  For instance, do you have a dozen servers acting as realservers
all serving jabber, http, etc., then the database pool running
separately, or is it abstracted further?  What are you using for storage?

Budgeting for hardware here and wanting to consider various possibilities.

-Bill