[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EJabberd Problems on FC5?

Don McMorris don.mcmorris at gmail.com
Sat May 19 23:50:53 EDT 2007

Hmm... $95 for the first half hour, $80 for each additional half
hour... after 2 hours, they'd blame the ejabberd vendor and tell you
to go to there because there's "nothing we can do for you".

;)

On that note, there are companies whom will provide priority and
contract support for Evergreen, if ever that was a potential
"downpoint" keeping anybody from considering Evergreen as a viable
product.  But as you've seen, you get pretty good service even for
free!

--Don