[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Client on OSX

Jason Etheridge jasone at georgialibraries.org
Sun May 20 13:40:45 EDT 2007

On 5/20/07, Bill Ott <bott at grpl.org> wrote:
> A bit out in left field here.
>
> Has anyone successfully run the client from OSX?  I have it running, but
> any text input shows up in the terminal window, not in the input box.

Hey Bill,

I had the original prototype running in OSX back when it was a Firefox
extension, but I've since killed that Mac (I'm hard on hardware) and
haven't tried porting the modern version as a xulapp.  I do plan to
start giving some love to the Linux version again (all the libraries
here use Windows).  If you want to start a wiki page for the Mac, I'll
help out as I can.

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge