[OPEN-ILS-DEV] EJabberd Problems on FC5?

Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven asmodai at in-nomine.org
Mon May 21 01:50:46 EDT 2007

Hennie,

-On [20070521 07:48], Hennie Rautenbach (hennie at sabinet.co.za) wrote:
> Can anyone share details as to which distro of Linux Evergreen will run on
> "out of the box" (minimum installation hassle) ? This question still remains
> unanswered for me.

It is my goal to at least get the compilation phase down to a minimum fuss. So
that would mean it should be a configure, make, make install for almost any
platform (provided certain third-party utilities are already present of
course).

So whether it be a BSD, Linux, AIX, Solaris, Tru64, HP-UX, you name it, 't
should just work.

What the best option is right now I cannot say though.

イェルーン ラウフロック ヴァン デル ウェルヴェン
http://www.in-nomine.org/ | http://www.rangaku.org/
He who knows, does not speak. He who speaks, does not know...