[OPEN-ILS-DEV] PATCH: XML schema for fm_IDL.xml, round 2

Dan Scott denials at gmail.com
Sun May 27 00:16:20 EDT 2007

Okay, focusing on the schema for fm_IDL.xml and validating the
namespaced attributes, I include a set of schema files (one for each
namespace). The previous patch is still required for the persistance
-> persistence typo fix.

This could still be improved by restricting the possible set of values
for certain attributes, but (IMO) is much better than my previous XML
schema file which simply allowed any namespaced attributes to be
valid.

Tested successfully against Open-ILS/examples/fm_IDL.xml using xmllint
with libxml version 20627.

(Note: using DCO 1.1 from
http://old.linux-foundation.org/newsroom/press_releases/2004/2004_05_24_dco.html,
which includes paragraph d):

Developer's Certificate of Origin 1.1 By making a contribution to this
project, I certify that:
(a) The contribution was created in whole or in part by me and I have
the right to submit it under the open source license indicated in the
file; or
(b) The contribution is based upon previous work that, to the best of
my knowledge, is covered under an appropriate open source license and
I have the right under that license to submit that work with
modifications, whether created in whole or in part by me, under the
same open source license (unless I am permitted to submit under a
different license), as indicated in the file; or
(c) The contribution was provided directly to me by some other person
who certified (a), (b) or (c) and I have not modified it; and
(d) In the case of each of (a), (b), or (c), I understand and agree
that this project and the contribution are public and that a record of
the contribution (including all personal information I submit with it,
including my sign-off) is maintained indefinitely and may be
redistributed consistent with this project or the open source license
indicated in the file.

--
Dan Scott
Laurentian University