[OPEN-ILS-DEV] VMWare image on MS Virtual Server?

Jonathan Rochkind jonathan at dnil.net
Mon May 28 11:55:04 EDT 2007

It strikes me that it would be useful if someone wanted to set up a
'playground' EG server open to community use, so libraries can check
out how Evergreen looks (especially from the backend) and works (the
ability to load records would be good) before/without investing the
time to actually try to get it running themselves.

Just in case anyone feels like spending time on this.

Jonathan