[OPEN-ILS-DEV] Missing Object method

Don Hamilton dhamilton at wlu.ca
Mon May 28 16:05:29 EDT 2007

Hi all.

As I mentioned last week, we have Evergreen running to the point where
we 1) get no startup errors and 2) can do a (very fast!) search on an
empty database and get an empty results screen with no errors logged.

Now I'm trying to follow the 'load the Gutenberg catalog' example
(Thanks, Dan!).. I get as far as the marc2bre step and get "Can't locate
object method "ignore_errors" via package "MARC::Charset" at marc2bre.pl
line 27.".

I assume this means we missed something in the perl library install
(but am just guessing, really).

Where do I go from here?... wait... that's way too open... you might
tell me where to go...

How do I proceed with fixing this?

Thanks

don